Intelligent loading of trailers contributes to greater operational efficiency. Zebra’s Trailer Load Analytics gives you a clear view of your loading operation, in real time. By transforming and optimizing the workflow in your loading process, this solution provides the real-time visibility and metrics you need to make smart business decisions quickly—decisions that impact your operational efficiency right from the start.
When a trailer is loaded incorrectly—with insufficient cargo or improper stacking—you’re wasting time and money. By the time you realize the mistake in the load, the truck is on its way, and leaving the profitability behind on your dock. You can use the situation as a training example, but why not apply the solution immediately?
The TLA solution Integrates a variety of technologies: location and motion tracking, mobile technology, and RFID asset tracking.
TLA’s Dock Manager provides a remote view, via a mobile computer or enterprise tablet, like the Zebra ET50. This real-time perspective enables the manager to quickly take corrective action with the dock team:
- Improper loading—The 3-D imaging shows stacking, formation, load order, and load capacity.
- Incorrect lifting—Prevent work-related accidents and injuries by observing the lifting habits of the workers.
- Inefficient loading—See when a trailer load is falling behind and instantly address the situation.
- Discrepancies—Dimensioning sensors automatically send alerts for discrepancies and changes in weight and dimensions, assuring that loads go on the right dock.
The Line Haul Manager uses the dashboard to monitor the loading activity, without walking the docks.
- Assess the package flow rate to determine when loads will be closing.
- Expedite paperwork to quickly close out a trailer and get it on the road.
- Alert drivers in a timely way because real-time visibility provides more accurate view of trailer closings.
Maximize the efficiency, accuracy, and safety of your trailer loading operation. Contact Denali Advanced Integration to learn more.